Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Wishes I'd Ask the Book Genie to Grant Me
1. I would like to meet Jim Butcher.
Love the Harry Dresden Files series, and enjoyed the first book in his new series, The Cinder Spires. I would enjoy talking to him about books and life.
2. I would like to live in Harry Dresden’s world for a while...
...as long as I didn’t get hurt or killed. It would be even better if I could partner up with Dresden for a story.
3. Meeting Kim Harrison would also be wonderful.
I really enjoy her now-finished series, The Hollows. And getting a tour of her house would be fun.
4. Chelsea Cain would be another author I would like to meet.
I think we would have a lot in common, and I would love to talk to her about the Archie Sheridan and Gretchen Lowell series.
To be able to read them months before they are published would be super cool.
I read so many, often three or four at the same time, that I find myself forgetting details about a certain book, especially when I read the next book in the series a year later.
9. I would like to have any of the sweet treats that are made in the Hannah Swensen mystery series by Joanne Fluke, to appear before me whenever I wanted one.
After a year, hopefully people would keep using these good manners.