Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Books on My Winter TBR
1. Never Judge a Lady by Her Cover (The Rules of Scoundrels #4) by Sarah MacLean
November 25, 2014
This is out today!! MacLean is one of my favorite Historical Romance authors, and I can't wait to see how she ends one of my favorite series. I also can't wait to read Chase's story!
2. Glamour in Glass (Glamourist Histories #2) by Mary Robinette Kowal
I read Shades of Milk and Honey a few years ago, and I really liked it. I just never got around to reading the sequel. I've heard that the fourth book in the series is amazing, so I definitely need read it.
3. The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #3) by Michelle Hodkin
It's been two years since I read The Evolution of Mara Dyer, but I'm excited to see how the trilogy ends.
4. Blood Magick (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy #3) by Nora Roberts
The end to Nora Roberts' newest Ireland trilogy. I just need to make some time to read it.
5. Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson #7) by Darynda Jones
This series reminds me a lot of Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich, except the paranormal version. I can't wait to see what happens next with Charley and Reyes.
6. House of the Rising Sun (Crescent City #1) by Kristen Painter
I really liked the first book in Painter's House of Comarré series, so I'm excited to see what Painter does with a series in New Orleans.
7. The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms (the Inheritance Trilogy #1) by N.K. Jemisin
I've seen a lot of praise for this book, and I bought it a few weeks ago. Fantasy written by a woman with a female main character is a must for me.
8. Gunpowder Alchemy (The Gunpowder Chronicles #1) by Jeannie Lin
Meljean Brooks recommended this on Twitter, so I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it.
9. Infinite (Newsoul #3) by Jodi Meadows
My library finally ordered it, and I picked it up a few days ago!
10. Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause
This is a YA paranormal that I've heard lots of really mixed opinions about, so, of course, I want to see what all the talk is about.