Welcome to my stop on the Books to Movies Giveaway Hop hosted by the fantastical Sweeping the USA and I Am A Reader, Not A Writer! I've chosen to give away a book that is one that is being made into three films, with the first of which being released this year. This is a very important book to me because - as I have said many times in the past - it is the reason that I am a reader.
What You Can Win
There are no words for how desperately excited I am about the upcoming release of the first movie in The Hobbit adaptation trilogy, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. I was anxious for the release of the Harry Potter movies, but I was literally quivering in my theater seat while I waited for The Fellowship of the Ring to begin. Tolkien is a literary genius, and one of my heroes. The Hobbit is one of the most important books in my life, and I would like to share it with you.
- Be thirteen (13) years old, have parental consent, or lie about it. (Please don't do that.)
- Live somewhere that can get shipments from Amazon, Fishpond, or the Book Depository for free. Be Awesome (and fill out the Rafflecopter).
- Following is NOT required, but it is always appreciated. Your options are on my sidebar, but I will tell you that I am yet to figure out Linky.
- You can help me spread the word, but it isn't required.
You're welcome to enter my OTHER GIVEAWAYS while you're here, but there aren't many at the moment. Thanks for stopping by and happy hopping!
* This may not be the edition of the book that you receive - it is merely the image of the book I had saved to my blog.