Welcome to my stop on the Freedom to Read Giveaway Hop hosted by two very lovely ladies: Kathy at I Am a Reader, Not A Writer and Mary at BookHounds & BookHounds YA.
When I was thinking about being free to read, it made me think of ebooks and my guilty pleasure books. As much as I say that the romance genre is not for me, I find myself reading quite a few historical romance. I grew up swearing that I would never read them, but they're just as homey and memory-inducing as my great-grandmother's homemade fudge. The great thing about having my ereaders and ebooks is that I can read those novels without anyone calling me on my hypocrisy. And let's be honest, most of the people who read Fifty Shades did it from the privacy of their ereader.
What You Can Win
Today, you can enter to win your choice of ebook from Amazon, granted that it doesn't cost me body parts or firstborn children. If you really don't want an ebook, I'll totally spring for you a paperback copy of whatever. The same basic rules apply.
- Be thirteen (13) years old, have parental consent, or lie about it. (Please don't do that.)
- Live somewhere that can receive ebooks from Amazon.
- Be Awesome (and fill out the Rafflecopter).
- Following is NOT required, but it is always appreciated. Your options are on my sidebar, but I will tell you that I would really love it if you followed me via Bloglovin'.
- You can help me spread the word, but it isn't required either.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Are you entered and all squared away? Yes? Okay, on to the other bloggers you go! :-)