Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Books About Friendship
1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter #1) by J.K. Rowling
2. Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
Who could forget the friendship between Charlotte and Wilbur?
3. The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings #1) by J.R.R. Tolkien
Frodo would have never made it without Sam.
4. Code Name Verity (Code Name Verity #1) by Elizabeth Wein
5. Sex and the City by Candace Bushnell
This one is cheating a little because the book and the TV show are nothing alike. But, the TV show has one of the best friendships and it's one that I've always identified with.
6. The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle #1) by Maggie Stiefvater
7. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
Almost all of Dessen's books have some form of friendship element. This one has the friend that maybe wasn't really a friend, sisters as friends or becoming friends, and a good guy being a friend/possible boyfriend.
8. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
9. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
10. Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1) by Richelle Mead