Welcome to my stop on the Dreaming of Summer Hop co-hosted by two very wonderful blogs - I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and Me, My Shelf & I! I live in the South, so it's not cold enough here yet for me to be dreaming of summer. (I also prefer the colder weather.) Be that as it may, I am giving you the opportunity to win a summerish book off of my shelf.
What You Can Win
Maddy's Boy Pros & Cons . . .
Brian--Super cute / hangs with my friends / goes to my high school / my boyfriend
David--Says I'm a spoiled princess / hates my friends / has amazing blue eyes / cooked me an unbelievable dinner / annoyingly irresistible
Summer for Maddy Sinclaire starts as a blur of house parties and dips in the pool--until she's caught throwing an unauthorized beachside bash. As punishment, her parents send her off to Napa Valley, where she'll spend her free time working on the family vineyard. Even with her boyfriend, Brian, miles away, Maddy's about to discover that the vineyard is a very romantic place. It's vast, sunny, magical . . . and there's "another" boy just waiting to steal her heart.
- Be thirteen (13) years old, have parental consent, or lie about it. (Please don't do that.)
- Live in the US or Canada. (Sorry International people, I still love you and you can enter one of my other giveaways.)
- Be Awesome (and fill out the Rafflecopter).
- Following is NOT required, but it is always appreciated. Your options are on my sidebar, but I will tell you that I am yet to figure out Linky.
- You can help me spread the word, but it isn't required either.
You're also welcome to enter my OTHER GIVEAWAYS while you're here. As always, thanks for reading and hanging out at Bibliophilia, Please!
Thank you for having the giveaway! And I followed you on everything. I love your blog!! And I have no idea either how Linky works to! lolReplyDelete
I'll be visiting your blog often!