Welcome to my stop on the Thankful for Books Giveaway Hop hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and Tristi Pinkston! I'm thankful for all of the books in my life. As my shelves are overflowing, I'm going to be giving one of them away today.
What You Can Win
Katie is on the verge of her Rumspringa, the time in Amish life when teenagers can get a taste of the real world. But the real world comes to her in this dystopian tale with a philosophical bent. Rumors of massive unrest on the “Outside” abound. Something murderous is out there. Amish elders make a rule: No one goes outside, and no outsiders come in. But when Katie finds a gravely injured young man, she can’t leave him to die. She smuggles him into her family’s barn—at what cost to her community? The suspense of this vividly told, truly horrific thriller will keep the pages turning.
- Be thirteen (13) years old, have parental consent, or lie about it. (Please don't do that.)
- Live in the US or Canada. (Sorry International people, I still love you and will have something for you soon.)
- Be Awesome (and fill out the Rafflecopter).
- Following is NOT required, but it is always appreciated. Your options are on my sidebar, but I will tell you that I am yet to figure out Linky.
- You can help me spread the word, but it isn't required either.
You're also welcome to enter my OTHER GIVEAWAYS while you're here. Thanks for stopping by and happy hopping!