Welcome to my stop on the Titanic Giveaway Hop. It focuses on books with a tragic disaster or epic love stories. It is being hosted by the wonderful blogs, I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and My Devotional Thoughts!
What You Can Win
Since the last giveaway with a surprise box went over so well, I'll be doing it again.
There is just one box up there today, and I will tell you that there is probably something apocalyptic in it. (That's the best sort of disaster if you ask me.) Again, there won't be any Zonks, Whammys, or anything negative in the boxes, either, and you're not going to get a car.
- Be thirteen (13) years old, have parental consent, or lie about it. (Please don't do that.)
- Live somewhere that can get shipments from Amazon, Fishpond, or the Book Depository for free. Hooray for everyone getting to play!
- Be Awesome (and fill out the Rafflecopter).
- Following is NOT required, but it is always appreciated. Your options are on my sidebar, but I will tell you that I am yet to figure out Linky.
- You can help me spread the word, but it isn't required either.
You're also welcome to enter my other giveaways on the right sidebar while you're here. Thanks for stopping by and happy hopping!