Welcome to my stop on the Debut Author Giveaway Hop hosted by the fantastic Kathy at I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and Benji at The Non Reluctant Reader. Today, I'm going to be giving away my (unread) copy of Cinder by Marissa Meyer. It is one of my favorite books yet this year.
I know a lot of you already have a copy of this book, and for this I apologize. But that means a better chance for the rest of you, no? Also, I am very, very sorry, but this giveaway needs to be US/CAN only because I am going to ship you my copy of the book. (I read the galley and bought a copy for my shelf, so it's never been read.) However, if you would like to pay for the shipping, I'll be more than happy to send it to Timbuktu (or wherever you are).
International people, you are more than welcome to enter one of my other giveaways since you were kind enough to stop by. Americans and Canadians should enter them, too.
- Be thirteen (13) years old, have parental consent, or lie about it. (Please don't do that.)
- Live in the US or Canada.
- Be Awesome (and fill out the Rafflecopter after the page break).
- Following is NOT required, but it is always appreciated. Your options are on my sidebar, but I will tell you that I am yet to figure out Linky.
- You can help me spread the word, but it isn't required either.