Please join me in welcoming Randi Cooley Wilson to Bibliophilia, Please today in promotion of her new book, Restraint. On our stop, you'll find a very interesting guest post about the gargoyles (!!!) in The Revelation Series!
Title: Restraint (The Revelation Series #2)
Author: Randi Cooley Wilson
Trailer Reveal Organizer: Barclay Publicity
Release Date: August 1, 2014
A FORBIDDEN LOVE WILL BECOME DEEPER.
A LOYALTY WILL BE TESTED.
AND ONLY DARKNESS WILL REMAIN.
One revelation changed everything, turning Eve Collin’s world upside down. Now, she’s left to struggle with her identity and allegiance. Haunted by grief and tempted by her increasing attraction to her protector, will she ever truly be safe from enemies that refuse to give up?
Restraint is an addictively spellbinding continuation of Eve’s journey of self-discovery, love and sacrifice that will change everything. Readers captivated by Revelation will eagerly devour Restraint.
“I’ve read so many paranormal books; it’s hard to hook me sometimes. Especially with something unique that is a book hard to put down. I found that in this one. It’s the world building of the story that fascinated me more than anything else.” — Terri Thomas, My Book Boyfriend on REVELATION, book 1
“... Randi pens very believe characters as in who Asher and his brothers are, she brought them to life very well indeed and was a nice take on paranormal elements.” — Michelle, The Romance Vault (4 Stars) on REVELATION, book 1
Randi Cooley Wilson
Gargoyles have been noble beings, protectors of mankind and over the centuries, have bound themselves to a particular charge, region, or calling they’re to protect. While, gargoyles are not a new mythological creature seeing them within the pages of paranormal romance novels is a modern twist on gargoyle lore. Below are ten facts about the supernatural protectors you find in The Revelation Series books.
1. Gargoyles are fast, have excellent hearing and vision for hunting demons.
2. They speak Garish, an old form of the Gaelic dialogue.
3. Gargoyle’s eyes glow if emotions run high.
4. Female Gargoyles are born with light grey wings and eyes. When mated, both change to match their mate’s eye and wing color.
5. Granite heightens their powers and allows them to heal faster.
6. Gargoyles have wings. They’re not soft and large but more compact. The feathers are rough like birds, allowing them to glide rather than flap.
7. Each clan is bound by duty, honor and loyalty above all else.
8. Gargoyles heal quickly from injury, though if it’s severe or from illness, they need to heal in a ‘stone state’ rest. A deep sleep to help them regenerate.
9. Male gargoyle protectors have a clan animal tattooed on their back. The St. Michaels have a dragon tattoo.
10. Gargoyles don’t have souls. They’re created for one purpose, to protect.
About the Author
Randi Cooley Wilson was born and raised in Massachusetts where she attended Bridgewater State University and graduated with a degree in Communication Studies. After graduation she moved to California where she lived happily bathed in sunshine and warm weather for fifteen years.
She and her husband recently moved back to Massachusetts with their daughter where she was encouraged to begin writing again.
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads
Still want to get to know Randi better?
Check out this exclusive interview!
a Rafflecopter giveaway