Sometimes, a lady just has to get away from everything. What better place to do that than the Big Easy?! My lovely friend, Mindy, and I will be attending Authors After Dark convention in August. (We registered last night - SQUEEE!) I couldn't be more excited! When I saw Midnyte Reader's Authors After Dark Reading Challenge, I knew that I had to sign up. I'm familiar with quite a few authors, but this is a great opportunity for me to prepare to fangirl on even more!
- Although AAD 2012 takes place in August, this challenge will run from January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012.
- Books must be read and reviewed in 2012.
- You can join at anytime during the year.
- Anyone can join (not just book bloggers).
- Write a post about this challenge on your blog with a link back to this post.
- Include a list of the AAD 2012 books you hope to read in 2012. You can check out the authors on the AAD 2012 website HERE. (Then click on the authors link.) Please note that your list is not written in stone! You can change it at anytime.
- Grab the button and add it to your post or sidebar.
To Post a Review:
- To link up your Authors After Dark 2012 Reading Challenge reviews click HERE. When you write your review it would be great if you could mention that it is part of the AAD 2012 Reading Challenge.
- If you don't have a blog: You can link to Goodreads, Amazon, Shelfari, etc. OR, instead of linking to a review you can leave a comment over there with your thoughts.
What I Plan to Read:
- House of Comarre trilogy by Kristen Painter
- Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber
- My Life as a White Trash Zombie by Diana Rowland (It has been on my shelf FOREVER!)
- Royal Street by Suzanne Johnson
- Black Dust Mambo by Adrian Phoenix
- Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
- Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton