From the acclaimed author of the Dark Sword novels comes a thrilling spin off series in which ancient magic in the modern world ignites a timeless passion…
A MYSTERY OUT OF TIME
Gwynn Austin has no idea why her father has disappeared on a mysterious trip to Scotland. When she goes on a desperate mission to search for him she finds more than she bargains for in a ruggedly handsome, wickedly exciting Highlander who exudes danger and mystery. And when she discovers her own link to Scotland, she’ll have to trust her heart to help lead her…
A LEGEND IN THE FLESH
Propelled through time by powerful Druid Magic, Logan Hamilton uses his immortality and powers of the god inside him to help prevent the awakening of an ancient evil in the modern world. He never expects to find help in the form of a beautiful, alluring, and all too tempting woman whose passion and strength matches his own. Together, Logan and Gywnn must fight for their love—before a demon from the past destroys them both…
One of my favorite types of giveaway or contest is a treasure hunt, so today I am taking part in one for YOU guys. Not only are you going to be able to take part in a Warrior Fact Treasure Hunt, but you're going to find out about some really fantastic books. I bet you want to know how this will work, right?
1. Follow the giveaway rules on each blog. Some will ask you to follow them and/or leave a comment. The giveaway rules for my blog are the same as usual - just be awesome. See? You already have that down. Congratulations!
2. You have to travel along the blog hop to gather Warrior Facts. There are twenty (20) blogs participating, so you will need to gather twenty (20) facts. I'm going to be nice and give you a list of the other blogs participating further down the post. I spoil you guys rotten, don't I? Well, it's because you're awesome. (You really have it down, kiddo.)
3. Once your marvelously awesome self has gathered all TWENTY Warrior Facts, be sure to email that to Shauni_qotu@innovativeonlinebooktours.com. Please don't put your facts in the comments! I'm not Shauni, so I won't be able to give you credit for your hard work. Also, you'll be giving a freebie to everyone else. Sharing is caring, but not when it comes to prizes!
4. Whoever has the most correct answers will be eligible to win! I know awesome folks will have all twenty, so I'm guessing your name will be drawn out of Shauni's very stylish beret. (I don't know if she really wears one, but I like to pretend people I know online wear hats. You have a fez, don't you?)
5. Live in the US or Canada. (Fret not, international people! I'll be hosting a giveaway of my own at the end of the post that is open worldwide since you can't win the hop's grand prize. Some other blogs may be doing the same.)
What are you working for? It is an autographed copy of Darkest Highlander AND a brand spanking new copy of Midnight's Master either in print or ebook form PLUS a $10.00 Amazon Gift Card.
Phew! I know that I may have lost some of you by now, but it's time to get down to business and tell you about the lovely Donna Grant's wonderful books. Oh, and I have a very sexy warrior man that I want to tell you about. You're welcome to oogle him from a distance, but he's all mine.
In the acclaimed Dark Sword series, the darkest, fiercest warriors of Scottish legend finally meet their match—in the brave, fiery hearts of the women they cherish…
HE IS HER SALVATION
For years, Broc has watched over her, protected her—and hidden his love for her. But when his beautiful Sonya finds herself in a hopeless situation, the Highlander flies to her side to save her. Unfortunately, before the Druidess can thank him, Broc is captured by his enemy and destined for eternal pain…
SHE IS HIS DESTINY
Sonya vows to help her noble warrior, though he is imprisoned in a mountain of pure evil—bound in chains of the darkest magic. With Sonya’s own magic fading, she must summon the greatest power of all to save the man she loves. But even if these two hearts are united, will they be strong enough to defeat the heart of darkness? Or will their undying love doom them for all eternity…?
The secretive one. Broc is a keeper of secrets. No one knows if he’s spying on Deirdre- or for Deirdre. Broc has been in Deirdre’s service for so long he doesn’t know where his loyalties lie anymore. His book is Darkest Highlander (#6 in the Dark Sword series) and the last one before the Warrior's leap to the future in The Dark Warriors series – beginning with Midnight’s Master.
Born: April 1309
God: Poraxus, god of manipulation
Warrior Color: Indigo
Abilities: Can find anyone, anywhere
Warrior Fact: Has wings
About the Author
Donna Grant is the bestselling, award winning author of more than twenty-five novels spanning multiple genres of romance.
She was born and raised in Texas but loves to travel. Her adventures have taken her throughout the United States as well as to Jamaica, Mexico, and Scotland. Growing up on the Texas/Louisiana border, Donna’s Cajun side of the family taught her the “spicy” side of life, while her Texas roots gave her two-steppin’ and bareback riding.
Her childhood dream was to become a professional ballet dancer and study under the amazing Mikhail Baryshnikov. Though she never got to meet Baryshnikov, she did make it to New York City and performed in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Later, Donna’s love of the romance genre and the constant stories running through her head prompted her to sit down and write her first book. Once that book was completed, there was no turning back.
Donna sold her first book in November 2005 while displaced from Hurricane Rita, a storm that destroyed portions of the Texas Gulf Coast. Since then, Donna has sold novels and novellas to both electronic and print publishers. Her books include several complete series such as Druids Glen, The Shields, Royal Chronicles, Sisters of Magic, Dark Sword, Dark Warriors, and her new series, Dark Kings.
Despite the deadlines and her voracious reading, Donna still manages to keep up with her two young children, four cats, three fish, and one long-haired Chihuahua. She’s blessed with a proud, supportive husband who loves to read and travel as much as she does.
Jeez! You fantastic people have really stuck this one out, haven't you? Now for MY giveaway. All you have to do is hit that green ENTER button on Rafflecopter, and you're in the running to win ONE of Donna Grant's books in either the Dark Sword or Dark Warriors series. Good luck! *hugs*
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Other Stops