Welcome to the Bibliophilia, Please stop on the Summer Lovin' Giveaway Hop! It was brought to you by our wonderful hosts, I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and Tifferz Book Review. The novels being focused upon this go-round are of the romance genre. I don't read too many books that are considered "romance", but I am going to offer the winner the choice of one of my three favorite books of 2012 with an über swoon-worthy love.
Skylark by Meagan Spooner (pre-order)
The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna (pre-order)
- Be thirteen (13) years old, have parental consent, or lie about it. (Please don't do that.)
- Live somewhere that can get shipments from Amazon, Fishpond, or the Book Depository for free.
- Be Awesome (and fill out the Rafflecopter).
- Following is NOT required, but it is always appreciated. Your options are on my sidebar, but I will tell you that I am yet to figure out Linky.
- You can help me spread the word, but it isn't required.
While you're still here, you are more than welcome to check out my OTHER GIVEAWAYS. I mean, you want to win something, right? Cool, now hop along to these other great blogs on the hop, little doggies!