Welcome to my stop on the Fall Into Fantasy Giveaway Hop hosted by the fantastical blogs, I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and The Write Path!
I am super excited about this hop because fantasy was my favorite genre growing up, and there were actually times that I ran out of books to read. Let me tell you that it is a horrible feeling, and I hope you never experience it.My very favorite author until I finally got Tolkien in my teen years was Piers Anthony. My mom introduced his books to me while we were on vacation, and I had run out of books to read.
What You Can Win
I started out with Mr. Anthony's Xanth novels (though all of his books are fantastic), and that's what you can win today. You will get to choose any one Xanth novel, but I ask that we do the paperback version. These books are completely safe for readers of all ages, and they also stand alone.
- Be thirteen (13) years old, have parental consent, or lie about it. (Please don't do that.)
- Live somewhere that can get shipments from Amazon, Fishpond, or the Book Depository for free.
- Be Awesome (and fill out the Rafflecopter).
- Following is NOT required, but it is always appreciated. Your options are on my sidebar, but I will tell you that I am yet to figure out Linky.
- You can help me spread the word, but it isn't required either.
You're also welcome to enter my OTHER GIVEAWAYS while you're here. Thanks for stopping by and happy hopping!
Oh, you're still here? Well, if you're from the US or Canada, let me know in the comments. I'll randomly choose someone to get two surprise fantasy novels that I somehow ended up with multiple copies of. Sound good?