Welcome to my stop on the Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop hosted by the wonderful blogs, I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and Murphy's Library! I adore fairy tales, or any story with a Happily Ever After, so I am extremely excited about this hop!
What You Can Win
One of the best things about books with a Happily Ever After in it is the main character thinks they know what they want, but their ending is sometimes very different and preferable. I think I'm going to take a page from that book (okay, I won't start with puns) and spin it to meet my own ends.
Based on the winner's answer in the Rafflecopter, I will send them a surprise book. (It'll be fine, I promise. I'm not at all saying you don't know what you really) We all love surprises at some level, and hopefully the winner will get a Happily Ever After with the book of their dreams!
- Be thirteen (13) years old, have parental consent, or lie about it. (Please don't do that.)
- Live somewhere that can get shipments from Amazon, Fishpond, or the Book Depository for free.
- Be Awesome (and fill out the Rafflecopter).
- Following is NOT required, but it is always appreciated. Your options are on my sidebar, but I will tell you that I am yet to figure out Linky.
- You can help me spread the word, but it isn't required either.
You're also welcome to enter my OTHER GIVEAWAYS while you're here. Thanks for stopping by and happy hopping!