This year was my first year participating in the Debut Author Challenge, and I've enjoyed it so much that I've already signed up for next year! It was started originally by Kristi at The Story Siren, but Tara at Hobbitsies is taking charge for next year's challenge. What you do is choose twelve (12) debut novels to read and review over the course of the year. Here is how it works:
1) You must have a blog, a Goodreads account, a YouTube account, an Amazon account – any where you can post your reviews and share them with others.
2) There is no deadline to join the 2013 Debut Author Challenge, but make sure you give yourself enough time to achieve the goal!
3) ARCs of 2013 debuts read before January 01, 2013 do not count towards your challenge goal.
4) The 2013 debuts must be read between January 01, 2013 – January 31, 2014 to count for the 2013 Debut Author Challenge. The extra month is to allow participants more time to read the December releases.
5) 2013 debuts must be young adult or middle grade in order to count towards the challenge.
6) The title must be the author’s young adult or middle grade debut. If they have previously published an adult title, and this is their first young adult/middle grade title, that counts towards the challenge. If this is their second young adult/middle grade title, it does not count towards the challenge.
7) If you’re a blogger in the US, all debuts must be US debuts to count towards your challenge goal. Likewise, if you’re a UK blogger, all debuts must be UK debuts to count towards to your challenge goal, and same goes for other countries.
8) Each review equals one entry in the monthly prize pack. If you post six review of debut titles in January, you have six entries to win the January prize pack.
This is a lot of fun, so if you're interested in signing up, go HERE!
Post a Comment
You are going to put words in my box?! *squeezes you* Now I shall stalk YOUR blog!